The Mercerville Fire Company is once again teaming up with The Community Blood Council of New Jersey to host a blood drive for our community. All blood collected gets redistributed to local area hospitals and trauma centers (RWJ – Hamilton, RWJ – New Brunswick, Princeton University Medical Center, Capital Health Systems & CentraState Healthcare System to name a few) and will help save the lives of our own neighbors, friends and families.
– All donors will receive a coupon for a free pint of beer at Bill’s Olde Tavern (donors over 21)!
– Anyone who donated at our last drive is eligible to donate again!
– For information on Donor Eligibility Guidelines please click this link.
Date & Time:
Saturday April 9th 11:00AM – 2:00PM
Mercerville Fire Company
2711 Nottingham Way
Mercerville, NJ 08619
Some facts about blood:
– 4.5 millions Americans would die each year without life saving blood transfusions.
– Approximately 32,000 pints of blood are used each day in the United States.
– Every three seconds someone needs blood.
– One out of every 10 people entering a hospital needs blood.
– Just one pint of donated blood can help save as many as three people’s lives.